Members’ children entering grades 1st through 7th can enjoy a full day of supervised fun at Coppermine.
Planned activities include arts & crafts, team games, individual games, limited free swim, and a group swim lesson. More information and the registration form are located on the left side tab of this webpage.
Coppermine Kids Club would like to extend an opportunity to our 8th & 9th grade members to join us as
This is a NON-PAID position but an EXCELLENT OPPORTUNITY to learn RESPONSIBILITY and GAIN EXPERIENCE working with children.
- like working with kids ages 6-12
- enjoy outdoor activities
- have a special skill you’d love to share with others
- would like to be considered for a future position with Coppermine Swim Club
- are responsible, reliable, and respectful
- can follow directions
- want to come spend time at Coppermine and just enjoy making a difference with your younger peers
... THEN SPEAK WITH THE CAMP DIRECTOR!
Commitment would be minimal and would be worked around your schedule. At Coppermine, we want to encourage leadership and teach responsibility and feel that offering a Junior Counselor program would benefit our pre-teen members.